Marin Acura Coupons
Are you trying to save a little money when it comes to servicing your car in Corte Madera? Take a look at these great car service and maintenance coupons. Keep your car and wallet happy at the same time! Just print one off and bring it in today!
20% OFF Acura Accessories
Receive 20% OFF all 2016 and older model year Acura Accessories. Contact Marin Acura to schedule an appointment!
20% Off discount does not apply to installation. 2017 Acura model accessories are not applicable. Canot be combined with any other special offer or promotion. Contact Marin Acura for complete details. Offer expires 03/31/17.0
Meet or Beat Tire Program
Marin Acura Meet or Beat Tire Program Benefits:
- We will meet or beat any OE Tire Price within 30 days from purchase.
- 2-year Complimentary Road Hazard coverage on OE Tire purchases.
- Complimentary tire rotation & flat repair.
Only applicable on tire pricing. Does not include installation. Contact Marin Acura Service Department for details. Expires 03/31/17.
Pot Hole Special $99.95
Maximize the life of your new tires by performing an alignment.
There are many ways for your car to lose its alignment.
Regular Price: $129.95
Wheel alignment can be thrown off by:
- Pot holes
- Hitting the curb
- Bumping into concrete parking stalls
- Fair wear and tear — as vehicles age, rubber components start cracking or lose their elasticity and ball and socket joints develop looseness. They start to give a little more, progressively getting slightly worse over time.
Must present this coupon to your service advisor at the time of write up. Coupon cannot be combined with any other special offer or coupon. Contact Marin Acura Service Department for details. Offer expires 03/31/17.
WE WILL MATCH ANY BAY AREA ACURA DEALERSHIP OFFER
We accept any service coupons you receive from any Bay Area Acura Dealer! Simply present the competitors offer at time service write up!
Must present valid coupon at the time of write up. For complete details contact Marin Acura Service Department. Expires 3/31/17.